- Fuxin Micro Semiconductor Quality Control :
1. Order Information Confirmed
1) including part No, Brand, Package, Date Code, Quantity, Packing, Rohs Condition, Dimensions,Artificial QC
2) External Visual Inspection: you will find out the difference from part to part if the product is not original , and you will save the money and time as you don’t need to do next test any more if you want original new part only.
2. Internal Inspection
1) De-Cap testing : you will know the die is original or not after de-cap test, if you can’t find result from External Visual Inspection, also you will judge true or false from this testing
2) X-ray testing : Compare the electronic circle from x-ray result ,you will see the difference in the chip clearly.
3 Soldering Test
This test can help you to know the part is ok or not for soldering before you put the part on PCB, especially for the item with old date code
4. Direct Current Characteristics
This test can help you to know the part can work on the PCB board or not
5. Full Function Test
This test will help you to know the part is good or bad, and if the specification is same as datasheet from original parts, and it is 100% quality control for the components.